The following is a list of documentation, software and hardware wanted by the OS/2 Museum. Donations are most welcome (the OS/2 Museum is happy to pay for shipping costs from anywhere in the world), although a reasonable price can always be negotiated.
Either electronic or paper form is welcome. If necessary, the OS/2 Museum can convert images to PDF (with or without OCR).
- VESA Local Bus (VL-BUS) specification version 1.0
- Any PCI Local Bus Specification prior to 2.0
- PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.0
- Intel 420TX and/or 420ZX datasheet (unabridged)
- Original VESA VBE 1.x Specifications (not just ASCII text)
- IBM 386SLC and 486SLC data books
- ICS11614 aka Gravis GF1 documentation
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4289 datasheet
- Detailed information about Yamaha OPL2/OPL3 “LSI Test” registers.
- MS OS/2 2.0 SDK (any version, 1990)
- Windows 3.0 DDK (1990)
- Microsoft Programmer’s Library 1.2 and older (circa 1990)
- Microsoft C 5.0 (1987)
- IBM OS/2 2.0 pre-release builds older than 2.0 LA (1991 or older)
- Intel ASM86 assembler version 1.0 (anything older than V2.0, circa 1979)
- Watcom C 6.0 or 6.5 (1988)
- Watcom C 7.0 (16-bit, circa 1989)
- Watcom C 8.0 (16 and 32-bit, 1990)
- Solaris 2.5.1 PowerPC compiler (WorkShop 4.2 for PowerPC)
- Original Solaris 7 Intel edition (FCS, not updated)
- Working Cyrix Cx486DRx2 CPU
- 4 to 8 1MB SIPP modules
- Roland SCD-15/SCB-55
A list of already acquired items. Over time, this section ought to get longer and the rest shorter!
- Intel Family Binary Compatibility Specification 2 (iBCS2). Intel order number 468366-001. Purchased on Amazon, ISBN 0-07-031219-2 (published by McGraw-Hill). Does not reference Intel order number!
- Texas Instruments 486 SXL2-50 (similar to Cx486DRx2). Purchased on eBay.
- Cyrix FasMath CX-83D87-40. Purchased on eBay.
To get in touch with the OS/2 Museum, please leave a comment with a valid e-mail address (neither the comment nor the address will be published).